Explore The PHILIPPINES
Beautiful islands, clear tropical seas and smiling faces…
Still largely unknown by most tourists, and all the better for it!
Dont forget to bring….
- Sunglasses and plenty of sunscreen
- TP (toilet paper) – can be a rare commodity)
- Headlamp or torch (flashlight) – brownouts, blackouts and no electricity are common
- Cash is king so bring a waist-belt to keep it secure
- Sarong or pullover for cold air-con buses and ferries
- lightweight raincoat or poncho
- Dry bag
- Mask, snorkel, rash guard and reef booties for snorkelling
- Water bottle
Beautiful islands, friendly people and unique sights & sounds not found anywhere else in the world. Its also quite inexpensive!
Pricing Update: In the last few years prices in known tourist destinations within the Philippines have begun to rise for transportation, food and accommodation. Best to shop around a little before deciding on a purchase, and a little inside knowledge is valuable. One example is the cost of a taxi from Manila Ninoy Aquino International airport to the numerous hotels. The uniformed welcoming hosts at the airport will direct you to “official” taxis within the airport building that cost up to 1600 pesos per trip! Walk maybe 50m instead and you can find a taxi stand where the cost ranges around 300-400 pesos for the same trip. Similarly, currency change booths may have different exchange rates even when next door to each other.
A friendly adventure
Get 15% Off Your first trip
Includes Tropic Bay accommodation, island hopping and all in one package adventures