Now booking: All Inclusive 10 day adventures on Negros, Cebu, Siquijor & Apo Islands
Domestic flights, ferries, island hopping via Bangka, road transportation, guided activities, accommodation & meals included.
Explore the Philippines with us!
7641 incredible tropical islands
Wintering in the Philippines from 12 Euros a day - beat the cold!
Hello and welcome to Go2tropics.com
Our new website is aimed at encouraging adventurous and budget travellers to visit the incredible Philippine Islands. We will take you back in time to see and experience the real Asia as it was, and still is, if you know where to look. Stay for a few weeks anytime of the year, or stay all winter and beat the cold from home. Our air temperature is 26-31C and sea temperature 26-30C year round. Beat that!
Travelling from the UK or USA? Lets talk! Contact us here for Philippine travel, accommodation and adventure offers based on your personal criteria.
View from Tropic Bay to Apo Island
The Philippine archipelago comprises about 7,641 tropical islands
How many have you visited? Its quite affordable.
Island hopping by Bangka. Snorkel, swim & enjoy a seafood lunch!
English speaking, with an interesting mix of history & culture
Surprise the senses with unexpected sights & experiences.
REASONS to visit the Philippines?
Tropic Bay - Our own resort
- low weekly & monthly rates,
- Clean private en-suite accommodations,
- Sparkling pool,
Tropic Bay resort at Negros Oriental is ideal for 1 week to several months living. Free Wifi, small bar and restaurant and authentic Filipino and asian inspired optional meals are all available. Low cost, peaceful and low stress living!
DANGER – Beware falling coconuts!
tours & island adventures
- Island hopping on an authentic outrigger Bangka, 1 to 7 days,
- 10 day, 4 island, all inclusive adventure,
- View whale sharks & swim with turtles,
- Scuba diving and Snuba experience,
- Visit a variety of natural hot springs,
- Canyoneering and many waterfall visits,
- Trekking, overnight camping and mountain climbing,
- Cultural and ethnic experiences,
waterfalls, hot springs, caves & beaches
Visit hidden locations with your knowledgeable and friendly guide
Philippine Peso to Euro
pesos for simple meal
pesos for a beer
pesos for 1 km taxi
Canyoneering Adventure – Kawasan Falls, Cebu
Prior to offering this craziness to our Go2Tropics clients, last weekend Vicky plucked up the courage to participate in a Canyoneering excursion on Cebu that culminated in a 50ft jump into the white water. Well done Vicky!
Fancy adding this to your itinerary?
Dear international visitors. If your language is German, Japanese or Korean, we apologise if the translations in this new website are not perfect. Please recommend improvements to our language translations when you visit us in the Philippines!
Travel alone or with our guide
Through this website we offer:
- Tropic Bay, our small and simple resort on Negros Oriental, for very inexpensive island stays by the week and month.
- Local day trips from Tropic Bay to swim with turtles on Apo Island, snorkeling, island hopping, hot springs, waterfalls etc.
- Guided visits to many other Philippine islands, We meet you in Manila and accompany you on your customised adventures.
- No mass tourism, just you and your party (up to 6) and our guides.
- Expert trekking & camping guides, drivers, boatmen and other specialties to provide a memorable and safe experience.
- One on one advice via email, on any questions you may have on arranging a tropical Philippine holiday or extended stay. All you need to know about visas, shopping, health, basic living etc. in the Philippines.
Get 15% Off Your first trip
Includes Tropic Bay accommodation, island hopping and all in one package adventures